(503) 538-9419 info@nwfriends.org


Nomination Forms

If you are wanting to consent to your nomination you must read the Board description first. You can do this by visiting the NWYM Boards page and choosing the appropriate board.

There are two ways one can be nominated to a Yearly Meeting board of standing committee.

If someone else nominated you, you must fill out the consent form.