Join us for fun-filled evenings at Yearly Meeting!
Registering for the children’s evening program (If your child is registered for Tilikum, we’ll assume the odds are high that they will join us in the evening and we’ll keep that form handy. If they will not be involved at Tilikum, and you want to save time when you drop them off in the evening, please fill out this simple form.)
- Sunday – 4:45 p.m.-8:30 p.m. – Grade school BBQ Picnic/Evening Session
- Monday-Wednesday – 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday – 5:45-7:30 p.m.
- Sunday’s banquet will be in the Cap & Gown room (off the west end of the Bruin’s Den)
- During evening worship, children will be in Ross 208, next to Bauman Auditorium, and at times playing in the track field
- Tons of fun….playing games, doing arts and crafts, and learning more about Jesus.