Yearly Meeting Annual Sessions| July 21-24, 2019 | George Fox University
- Payment for the Friends Mens and Friends Womens banquets will be at the door (although it is necessary to RSVP by the 15th to make sure there is enough room for you)! The rest of the conference, you are highly encouraged to purchase meals ahead of time, in your registration form.
- The first hour of each morning will be a workshop for ALL to attend in Bauman at 8:00 a.m. (on the topic of “Growing Young”)!
- Missions Meals are at lunch (see details in the brochure)!
- Banquets will be offered at dinner for Greenleaf Friends Academy, Christian Education, and Pastors & Spouses!
- Receptions will be for all to attend after each evening session in the entryway to Bauman (not in the Canyon Commons)!
- Early Christians prayer gatherings will take place Monday-Thursday morning (6:30-7:15 a.m. in the Bauman “Green Room”)!
- 15 different equipping workshops will be offered Monday -Wednesday afternoons (see details in the brochure)!
Thank you for registering for Yearly Meeting Sessions. We want to make sure you know that those traveling from a distance of 100 miles or greater receive a 10% discount (Discount Code: DISTANCE). All pastors receive a discount of 5% (Discount Code: PASTOR).
Our costs for housing and meals are subsidized for everyone to make it more possible for people to participate in Yearly Meeting Sessions fully. We also thank local Friends for paying our general registration fees to help offset the burden on those who travel from a distance.
This year you can register on our website. You are able to pay by check, through the page on our website for giving, or with PayPal. We highly encourage pre-registration for attending YM Sessions.
— or —
Please feel free to complete the paper registration and send your payment to the Yearly Meeting Office.
200 N Meridian Street
Newberg, OR 97132