Every year we work together to take an offering at our local churches and meetings for a special project. This is our way to allow our thankfulness to overflow for those in need.
To make a donation to the Thanksgiving Offering online (securely) please click the Donate button below to be redirected to PayPal. Thanks for your contributions!
This years project:
This year our Thanksgiving Offering will go toward Quaker Hill’s property acquisition fund (http://project.
A second property is along the lakefront, offering an extra 238 feet to Quaker Hill’s current 50 feet. This will create more space for campers, and 45 minute rotations for 50 campers at a time will no longer be needed. This expanded access will help in the following ways:
- Serve the camp’s 250 occupant capacity, and campers would no longer need to be bussed to a remote waterfront location
- Provide space for ADA accommodations to the waterfront
- Allow separate beaches for kids and adult guests of the Lakeside Retreat Center
- Provide space for expanded parking and a circle driveway
- Opportunity for future expansion of the Lakeside Retreat Center or construction of a new facility
For more information on Quaker Hill’s projects please visit project.quakerhillcamp.com. If you would like to read the bulletin insert we send out to all NWYM local churches you can view/download the document here: 2012 Thanksgiving Offering.