An Annual Gathering for Pastors, Spouses, Friends Serving Abroad,
Seminary Students, and Ministry Leaders in NWYM of Friends Church
April 15-18, 2013
Twin Rocks Friends Camp
We invite you to a time of rest, renewal and play. Enjoy the company of other sisters and brothers who serve and struggle to honor Jesus and his people. This is a time to renew the joy of seeking and following Christ, to reconnect and make new friends, and to walk the beach and enjoy God’s creation. The food is pretty wonderful as well!
- Topic One: Discussion of The Blessing, led by Karen McConaughey
- Topic Two: to be determined.
Price and Details
Please bring your own bedding and towels, unless you register for the Pacific Woods Lodge
Pets: Pets are not allowed on the grounds of Twin Rocks Friends Camp. Please make other arrangements for the care of your furry friends that week.
Parents: Childcare will be provided (up through kindergarten-age) during the meeting times. Please note on the registration form if you will be bringing children. It’s especially critical that this information is received ahead of time. Children under 3 are free. Those who are 3-8 years old will be $70. Over 8 is full price (as below).
Please make checks payable to NWYM Pastors Assoc.
Base registration fee for everyone: $50 individual or $65 couple
- for Active Pastors and Youth Pastors, your church subsidizes the rest of your fee
- for Retired Ministers and spouses, an additional $50 per person is required.
- for Recorded ministers (and spouses) currently not pastoring, an additional $136 per person is required.
- for GFES seminary students, an additional $25 per person or $50 per couple is required.
- for missionaries, an additional $25 per person or $50 per couple is required.
- for everyone, the Pacific Woods Lodge requires an additional $40 per person and must be paid ahead of time to reserve your spot. (These will be available on a “first-check-received, first-served basis.” There is a limited number!)