Nominate yourself or someone else for this board.
- Will be made up of five members and the NWYM Director of Finance
- Receives financial commitments from the churches and summarizes them along with other expected income. Recommends a total expected revenue to the Administrative Council
- The Finance Committee and the Director of Finance monitor the budget during the year and, if necessary, indicate their concern to the Administrative Council regarding significant changes in revenue and expenses
- Recruits and nominates NWYM members to serve on both the NWYM Foundation and the Friends Church Extension Fund, each of which has separate duties and responsibilities. Provides accountability and oversight for both groups
- Provides support and accountability for the NWYM Director of Finance
- In cooperation with the Administrative Council, periodically challenge local faith communities to fully fund the annual budget and long-term financial goals